You are here:
AN INSPIRING VISIT TO 3 UNIQUE FOODSTORE CONCEPTS ON WEDNESDAY 18 MARCH
For food professionals who want to discover the Belgian retail market, Tavola and Europe Enterprise Network is organising a RetailHunt on Wednesday 18 March under the supervision of Stefan Van Rompaey, editor-in-chief of RetailDetail. Tavola and RetailDetail will take you to three innovative store concepts with a special high-end range:
- ROB, The Gourmet's Market
Cost of participation: 225 € + 21% VAT
Registration deadline: 1 March
Limited number of participants
REGISTER FOR THE RETAIL HUNT ON WEDNESDAY 18 MARCH >>
- Foreign visitors to Tavola who want to further explore Belgian retail.
- Of course, Belgian participants are also welcome.
- Departure at 8.00h at Kortrijk Xpo; end at 14.00h in Overijse.
- At 14.00h participants will be transferred to Brussels Airport (Zaventem).
Those returning home by train can easily reach the Brussels-Midi train station from Brussels Airport (train ride 20 to 30 minutes - more info).
- The bus is expected to be back in Kortrijk around 17.00 h.
(*) Included in the cost price:
- Visit to the shops with a bus and guided (in English and in French) by Stefan Van Rompaey, editor-in-chief of RetailDetail.
Not included in the cost price: insurances & all other than those described under 'included in the cost price'.
- Payment upon registration.
- After registration you will receive a confirmation of participation + a proof of payment by email.
- In case of cancellation by the participant, the registration will not be refunded. In case of cancellation by the organisation, the paid cost price will be fully refunded.
The timings are for information only; but will be respected as much as possible.
By registering for the Retailhunt, you accept our terms and conditions.
In collaboration with RetailDetail