You are here:
Golden Tavola: important dates
GOLDEN TAVOLA: PRACTICAL DETAILS ABOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION?
What is the Golden Tavola? | Which products can participate? | Timetable | Registrations
The Golden Tavola competition rewards the most remarkable innovations at Tavola 2020.
They benefit from extra attention and exposure to purchasers and general exposure at the fair.
A trophy is awarded for each of 4 different categories:
- Golden Tavola Retail (products for self-service)
- Golden Tavola Traiteur (products for traditional service)
- Golden Tavola Delicatessen (products for delicatessens and specialist stores)
- Golden Tavola Foodservice (products for catering organisations)
WHICH PRODUCTS CAN PARTICIPATE?
Products that were/will be launched between 1 April 2019 and 15 March 2020
TIMETABLE OF THE COMPETITION
- 8 January 2020: deadline for registrations
- 9 & 10 January 2020: submit samples for the first adjudication round at Kortrijk Xpo
- 13 January to 31 January 2020: first adjudication round
A minimum of three purchasers from each category in question will evaluate the products
- 6 & 7 February 2020: second adjudication round
A jury of highly reputed professionals (purchasers, chefs, marketing specialists, journalists) will sample and judge the selected products
- 18 February: presentation of the prizes
- at Tavola:
- gallery with selected products from the second round
- the top three of each category will be presented in Hall 5 - with tastings!
- visitors will vote for their favourite out of the 12 winners, and the winner will receive the Public Prize.
Registrations 2020 are closed