You are here:
GOLDEN TAVOLA: INSCRIPTION
GOLDEN TAVOLA: PRACTICAL DETAILS ABOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION?
What is the Golden Tavola? | Which products can participate? | Timetable | Registrations
The Golden Tavola competition rewards the most remarkable innovations at Tavola 2018.
They benefit from extra attention and exposure to purchasers and general exposure at the fair.
A trophy is awarded for each of 4 different categories:
- Golden Tavola Retail (products for self-service)
- Golden Tavola Traiteur (products for traditional service)
- Golden Tavola Delicatessen (products for delicatessens and specialist stores)
- Golden Tavola Foodservice (products for catering organisations)
WHICH PRODUCTS CAN PARTICIPATE?
Products that were/will be launched between 1 April 2017 and 11 March 2018
TIMETABLE OF THE COMPETITION
- 11 January 2018: deadline for registrations
- 11 & 12 January 2018: submit samples for the first adjudication round at Kortrijk Xpo
- 15 January to 31 January 2018: first adjudication round
A minimum of three purchasers from each category in question will evaluate the products
- 8 & 9 February 2018: second adjudication round
A jury of highly reputed professionals (purchasers, chefs, marketing specialists, journalists) will sample and judge the selected products
- 20 February: presentation of the prizes – date still provisional for the time
- at Tavola:
- gallery with selected products from the second round
- the top three of each category will be presented in Hall 5 - with tastings!
- visitors will vote for their favourite out of the 12 winners, and the winner will receive the Public Prize.
Price: € 200 (+ VAT) per registration
Participation is reserved for exhibitors at Tavola 2018 >> REGISTER VIA THE EXHIBITOR PORTAL >>