You are here:
Dates | Venue | Admission for trade visitors only | Accessibility & parking | Travel by plane | Catering | Hotels, restaurants | A day out in Kortrijk
Sunday 11 March 2018 - 10:00 - 19:00
Monday 12 March 2018 - 10:00 - 19:00
Tuesday 13 March 2018 - 10:00 - 18:00
Kortrijk Xpo - Doorniksesteenweg 216 - 8500 Kortrijk (Belgium)
halls 1, 2, 4, 5 & 6
ADMISSION FOR TRADE VISITORS ONLY
- Free entrance for professionals if registered via this website
- € 10,00 / person without online registration
Exclusively for professionals - Private consumers will not be admitted. Visitors must, if requested, be able to provide proof of their trade visitor status when acquiring their entrance ticket.
Students: only accessible for last year students accompanied by a teacher - send us your application
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
Visit the website of Kortrijk Xpo for: route description - parking facilities
Price parking ticket: € 5 (parking P2 > P7)
FREE SHUTTLE Railway Station Kortrijk - Kortrijk Xpo
- each day from 9.00 - 19.30 hrs (on Tuesday until 18.30hrs)
- shuttle service located at the main exit of the railway station (next to the taxi parking)
TRANSPORT Brussels Airport - Kortrijk Xpo
- for a quick and personal transport, please book your taxi in advance via Taxi Leiedal +32(0)56 498 498 or mail
- or travel by train
DISCOUNTED TRAVEL WITH OUR PREFERRED CARRIER
- BRUSSELS AIRLINES is pleased to be your Preferred Carrier for Tavola and extends 10% discount on available return economy & business fares from Europe, Russia, Israel & Africa.
- Also discounted travel with LUFTHANSA GROUP PARTNER AIRLINES, that offer a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world.
Loungebar, restaurant & snackbar in the Rambla
HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
Kortrijk and its surroundings offer a wide selection of restaurants and hotels
A DAY OUT IN KORTRIJK
Discover Kortrijk and its surroundings.
Within 50 km you will encounter several historical towns: Bruges | Ypres | Ghent | Lille (France)