Sunday 16 March 2014 (10hrs till 19hrs)
Monday 17 March 2014 (10hrs till 19hrs)
Tuesday 18 March 2014 (10hrs till 18hrs)
Kortrijk Xpo - Doorniksesteenweg 216 - 8500 Kortrijk - Belgium
Tel +32 (0) 56 24 11 11 - www.kortrijkxpo.com
Entrance: via In/Out Xpo North (Noord) and In/Out Xpo South (Zuid)
Admission for trade visitors only
Visitors must, if requested, be able to provide proof of their trade visitor status when acquiring their entrance ticket.
Exclusively for professionals - Private consumers will not be admitted.
- 10 EUR per person entrance fee
- 5 EUR per person: with invitation (via exhibitors)
- free entrance for professionals if registered via this website (requires an unique code of an invitation). Registration from 1 November 2013
There are ample parking facilities on the Kortrijk Xpo campus and in the car parks close by.
Price of a parking ticket: 4 EUR/day ; payment at the ticket machines at the car parks or by VISA on entering and leaving the car park
Catering in Kortrijk Xpo
- Foodpairing restaurant
- Atrium bar
Hotels / restaurants in Kortrijk
Do you already want to make a reservation for a hotel or restaurant?
- click here
for a list of hotels in / near Kortrijk
- click here
for a list of restaurants
Tourism: spend a day in the city of Kortrijk!
Kortrijk is the historical central town of one of the most dynamic regions in Flanders. The town looks back on a gripping historical past. Over 7 centuries ago, Kortrijk was the setting for the Battle of the Golden Spurs, one of the key symbols of the Flemish struggle for emancipation. More recently, the flax industry, leaving a myriad of economic imprints on the region, served to lend the town its solid international reputation. Today, Kortrijk stands proud as a multifaceted modern town, intensively investing in its future. Melding tradition and innovation, Kortrijk combines a due sense of history and a forward-looking vision of the future. Discover Kortrijk
Within 50 kilometers from Kortrijk, you will discover other historical, magnificent cities: Bruges, Ieper, Ghent and Lille (in France). Click for more information: Bruges
| Lille (France)
Kortrijk Xpo is right next to Exit No.2 of the E17 motorway Antwerp-Ghent-Lille (FR).
> your personalized itinerary
via http://www.mappy.be by giving in your home address as well as the address of Kortrijk Xpo - Doorniksesteenweg 216 - 8500 Kortrijk (Belgium).
> general itinerary
* By road
- Brussels: E40 motorway to Ghent - E17 to Kortrijk - Exit No.2 Hoog Kortrijk "Expo"
- Antwerp: E17 motorway to Kortrijk - Exit No.2 Hoog Kortrijk "Expo"
- Mons/Tournai: E403 - E17 motorway (direction Ghent) - Exit No.2 Kortrijk Zuid "Expo"
- Oostende/Bruges: A17 to Kortrijk - R8 (direction Kortrijk Zuid) - Exit 't Hoge
- the Netherlands: A1 motorway to Breda - E17 Antwerp-Ghent-Kortrijk - Exit No.2 Hoog Kortrijk "Expo"
* By train
- Click here
From Kortrijk station, the no.12 bus [Bellegem] and the no.13 bus [Hoog Kortrijk] leaving every 20 minutes will take you to Kortrijk Xpo in 15 minutes.
- within Belgium: good rail connections with Kortrijk from all Belgian towns
- from the UK, take the Eurostar from London to Lille (FR) and then a direct train to Kortrijk [40 km]
- from Germany, take the train to Aken-Leuven-Brussels-Ghent-Kortrijk
- from France, take the Eurostar to Lille and then a direct train to Kortrijk [40 km]
- from the Netherlands, travel via Roosendaal to Antwerp and Brussels, where you take the train to Kortrijk.
* By air
- Wevelgem: business flights to and from Wevelgem airport make Kortrijk Xpo easily accessible by air. In Wevelgem, a taxi will take you to our exhibition center inside 10 minutes (7 km).
- Zaventem : from Brussels International Airport (Zaventem), take the train to Brussels North and then the train to Kortrijk [100km].
- Lille/Lesquin (FR): from Lille /Lesquin Airport, take a taxi to Lille Flandres station and the train to Kortrijk [40 km].
TAVOLA is organized by Kortrijk Xpo